Saturday, April 8, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Kit From Feb. 2017- 2 Alternative Card Ideas!

Inspired by and/or CASED from Julie Davidson
I used pcs. and parts (and the stamp set) from the Paper Pumpkin Birthday Kit.
I used Julie's layout and just switched up the colors a bit.

This card was inspired by another demonstrator but I can't remember who.
I do know I changed it up a lot though, and it looks completely different from the original.
Once again, I used some of the Feb. 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit.


I hope you enjoy my 2 card samples today.  Let me just say it is ok to duplicate cards from others.
It is a great compliment when someone likes your project well enough to copy it!
When CASEing, if you go to far- you are then creating your very own card and have just been inspired by the card or project you started to CASE!!  LOL  (That is what happened on Card #2)


Thank you- Lori Helvick







No comments:

Post a Comment