Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine for my sweetie using "Sunshine Wishes Thinlit" by StampinUP

I made this card while at a friends card buffet in Sterling, IL.
Debbie Kramer got this idea from Ronda Wade.
The word "love" comes from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits

On the right side that folds in you can see more designer paper to match the front.
The "I Love You" words and the black outline image both come from the set "Thoughtful Banners"


This verse for the inside of the card comes from the "Sealed with Love" Stamp Set
(Occasions Catalog- pg. 15)


Top view of this fun fold card.
Though my sweetie is a bit under the weather today, he still enjoyed his card!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!
I LOVE IT WHEN YOU VISIT MY BLOG.......PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN  :)
LORI HELVICK- LOVING STAMPINUP SINCE 1999!

No comments:

Post a Comment