Monday, January 30, 2017

Balloon Adventures w/ Matching Thinlit Dies AND Hello You Thinlit Dies

Although I'm having loads of fun playing with Occasions Catty things,
I also can't forget about the Annual Catalog! 
That big "happy" shown here, comes from the Hello You Thinlit Dies (pg. 192)
I used the Party Animal Designer Series Paper (Occasions) & Duet Banner Punch (Annual)

My birthday card here says "Party On!" (from Balloon Adventures)
Also, check out the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape I used.
Did you know that I have a section to the right of this post called LABELS?
If you want ideas for a certain stamp set or item, you should look at this alphabetical list.
For instance, WASHI TAPE is up to 33 posts!!
PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO!


Until tomorrow......HAPPY STAMPING!!  Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment