Friday, December 9, 2016

Wrapped in Warmth Stamp Set by StampinUP

On this Christmas Card, I used some StampinUP Products
shown on page 13 in the Holiday Catalog:
-  Wrapped in Warmth Stamp Set
-  Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
-  Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers


The Holiday Catalog will be ending very soon (January 3rd)
Did you know the brand new "Occasions" Catalog will begin on Jan. 4th?
Also, beginning on January 4th & running thru March 31st is SALE-A-BRATION!!
If you have not see either one of these booklets yet, you are in for a real treat  :)


Need a couple of these new booklets for yourself?  Please allow me to send you these if you don't
already have a StampinUP Demonstrator!!  Leave me a comment here or send
an email to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
If you make your request and let me know your address, this will be taken care of ASAP


I appreciate you stopping by......Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment