Saturday, October 22, 2016

Candy Corn Card & Cute Treat Boxes w/ Cookie Cutter Halloween Set

I "Cased" this card from Pinterest or someones blog (not sure who to give the credit to)
Anyway, isn't this little candy corn face just adorable?
I used an oval punch, circle punches, and the "Duet Banner Punch".
For the sparkly cheeks, I used some Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper (shown on pg. 55 in the Holiday Catty)

Treat Boxes / Party Favors made by Debbie Kramer, Nancy Bowen & Darlene Anstett.
Again, the "Duet Banner Punch" was used.
The Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper can be found on pg. 51 (Holiday book)

Here is a side view of the treat boxes.
StampinUP carries these "Clear Tiny Treat Boxes" on page 176 in the Annual Catalog


If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.
I would love to hear from YOU!!  Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment