Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wetlands Stamp Set by StampinUP Makes A Great Masculine Birthday Card

This card was made by Sue Scheets
(demo in Jacksonville, IL area)
Sue used the very popular masculine set called "Wetlands"

I thought I would tie todays' card post in with some pics from my recent Florida vacation.
We definitely were by water all the time (pool or ocean) & saw some very interesting feathered creatures.
Speaking of interesting creatures.......my great nephews (brothers Liam & Jack). LOL  No feathers here!! 

Jack, Liam, and their Mom Audra (my neice)
My sister and I are pretty much "landlubbers" so we did a lot of observing from the sidelines!!
Very relaxing, and my kind of a vacation :)

Liam getting out of the pool and notice the ducks (or whatever they are) on the other side.
These are not statues and definitely a live feathered family!
Birds of all kinds stayed at the resort with us, and this Mom plus babies just made themselves at home by the pool that day. Nobody bothers them- and when they are done at this pool they just go to one of the others!



Thank you for stopping by today.  If you have a question about Sue's card above, please let me know.
Until the next time........HAPPY STAMPING!  Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment