Saturday, July 16, 2016

Card Swapping Fun Video For Your Viewing Pleasure- "One Wild Ride" was used on my project

                          

We had a StampinUP Demonstrator meeting in Peoria, IL today.  These ladies are truly a blessing in my life! Our get togethers are always filled with lots of laughs, learning and great card swaps shown in this video. Stay tuned in the next few days where I show each card up close and personal  :)   Thank you "Stray Ducklings" for your friendship.



My card swap featuring "One Wild Ride" Stamp Set
Some other StampinUP Products used:  
*   Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
*   Black Metallic Thread
*   Best Badge Punch
*  Smoky Slate and Basic Black Card Stock


Thank you for blogging with me today.  I appreciate it!  Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment