Thursday, July 7, 2016

One Wild Ride, Best Birds, & Falling Flowers Stamp Sets (featured in yesterdays' video)

The first 3 cards below were shown in my "Retiform/Grid Stamping" Video.  
You may view that on my 7-6-16 blogpost or go to YouTube.
Please look for my video collection by searching for Lori Helvick and then subscribe to my channel.
That would be very much appreciated.


Stamp Set- One Wild Ride
Color Scheme- Black, White, Smoky Slate and Real Red


Stamp Set- Best Birds
Color Scheme- Cajun Craze, Vanilla, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry


Stamp Set- Falling Flowers
Color Scheme- Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Vanilla, Early Espresso & So Saffron


This card was NOT on my recent video, but I wanted to show it with the card above.
It also features the Stamp Set "Falling Flowers"
I used the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper and matching Washi Tape (shown on pg. 179)


If you have any questions about any of these cards, or the "Retiform" Technique from yesterday, please let me know.  Thanks for stopping by.  I do post daily (with an occasional miss) so please
come back often!  Lori Helvick, Demo since 1999




No comments:

Post a Comment