Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Lovely Lace Emboss Folder, Botanical Builder Framelits, & Mixed Borders

This demo card swap was made by Darlene A. (pictured below)
She used the dry embossing folder called "Lovely Lace"
The butterfly really sparkles since Darlene added some Wink of Stella

Taken at our recent demonstrator mtg. in Peoria IL
Darlene is one of my downline members.
Isn't her card above just beautiful!! (I taught her everything she knows)......smile

I made this card when I wanted to produce something quick and easy!
The paper is from the "Affectionately Yours" pack (pg. 172)
I used the "Botanical Builder Framelits" for the flowers (pg. 194)
The sentiment can be found in the set "Mixed Borders" (pg. 123)


If you have any questions about these 2 samples, please let me know. 
 I appreciate you stopping by my blog.  Lori




3 comments: