Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Extra Pcs. & Parts from the Designer Tin of Cards- Ck out these 3 Alternates!!

I added some Metallic Foil Doilies and 
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper

The 4 balloons came from the Designer Tin of Cards & 
I added the Moroccan Designer Series Paper

On this card, I used a strip of the Affectionately Yours Designer Paper
along with a strip of a Gold Foil Sheet along the bottom.


I had SO much fun making the cards & (adding extras) from this tin, that I made 2 for myself!!
That's right, this girl now has 2 "Designer Tin of Cards" that are both full!!  I love to be ahead of the game and have hand-made cards at the ready  :)   What about you, is your card stash all stocked up?
If not, you better go stamp something!! (smile)


Thank you for blogging with me today-  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment