Saturday, July 2, 2016

Designer Tin of Cards Project Kit PLUS 4 Alternate Card Ideas

I had a class last night that featured the new "Designer Tin of Cards" by StampinUP!  We made the cards as shown in the kit (page 160-Annual Catalog).  Today I was playing around with new ideas of my own from that same kit.  ****SAME KIT-DIFFERENT CARDS****      Ck it out.......

Left side- my idea and Right Side- following the kit directions.

Left side- my idea and Right Side- following the kit directions.

The bottom card was my idea and the top card was following the directions.

Left side- my idea and Right Side- following the kit directions.


For the cards that I designed myself, I changed a few supplies just so you know :)
I used the Metallic Foil Doilies (gold) on each alternate card I made.
On 3 out of 4, I also used the 1/8" Gold Ribbon
All the verses on the alternate cards come from the Stamp Set "Rose Wonder"

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Have a great 4th of July weekend!!
Thank you-  Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment