Thursday, July 21, 2016

Birthday Banners Stamp Set & Layering Circle Framelits by StampinUP

I made this Birthday Card the other day while playing with circle framelits.


The close-up pic I took is blurry but I wanted to show you how the candles sparkle w/ Wink of Stella



*******************************************************


Stampin'UP! Products Used to Create Today's Card:
Stamps:  Birthday Banners
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Basic Black
Paper:  Black, Melon Mambo, White, & Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
Tools:  Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, and Layering Circle Framelits
Accessories:  Gold Wink of Stella, & Black Bakers Twine
I also used a retired gold button from StampinUP


Thank you!!  Lori Helvick, demo since 1999
Check out my blogpost from a couple days ago to read about my 17% off sale!!




No comments:

Post a Comment