Monday, July 25, 2016

Birthday Banners and Confetti Celebration by StampinUP!

Color Scheme:  Black, White, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo
I used the "Birthday Banners" Stamp Set (pg. 15) & the "Confetti Celebration" Stamp Set (pg. 12)
That decorative paper comes from "Pop of Pink" Designer Series Paper Pkg

I used some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine for the 3 balloons.
This close up is a little blurry but I wanted to point out the twine around the banner also!

Color Scheme:  Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, White & Silver Glimmer Paper
Both sentiments come from the set "Confetti Celebration" & the ribbon is retired StampinUP
I used the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack for the Melon Mambo diagonal striped look.


If you have questions on either one of these Birthday Card Projects, please ask.
Also, I would appreciate you telling a friend about my blog and stop back soon!  
I post daily (most of the time).  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment