Friday, June 10, 2016

Love & Affection Set & matching Emboss Folder Make for a great "Tunnel Card"!

I made both these card projects w/ the Affectionately Yours Product Suite on pgs. 44 & 45 in the catty.
The Love & Afffection Stamp Set, Floral Affection Embossing Folders, & the Specialty 
Designer Series Paper are very fun to play with!!  
I did not use the matching Washi Tape which is shocking to even me.......you know I love Washi Tape!


Front of my tunnel card
Color Scheme:  Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Vanilla & Black
I used retired neutrals candy dots (Black) but everything else is current StampinUP


Inside of my tunnel card.  If you enlarge this photo you can see the detail on those pink flowers.
I punched those out w/ the Petite Petals Punch & then ran thru the Big Shot using the same Floral Affection
Embossing Folder that I used on the right side.  Adds very cool texture to those 3 flowers!!


3-D Shot with the card standing upright
The Peekaboo Peach CS layer is just a normal size at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
and scored at 2 1/8, 4 1/4, and 6 3/8


I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch on this card along with the
 Duet Banner Punch and matching stamp set called Thoughtful Banners.
Linen Thread makes a nice little addition to set off the tag.


If you need any more instruction on either of these cards, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks very much for stopping by.  If you liked this post, please tell a friend!!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment