Sunday, May 1, 2016

StampinUP Products......Here are some of each (returning and retiring)

Card Swap made by Sue S. 
Returning items used:  Black & White Card Stock, No Bones About It Stamp Set
Retiring items used:  Go Wild Designer Series Paper, 3/8" Stitched Black Ribbon


Card Swap made by ??
Returning items used:  All card stock colors, Timeless Textures, Flower Shop, Linen Thread
Retiring items used:  Bitty Banners Framelits


My monthly e-mail newsletter "Rubber Stamping World" will be going out sometime this week.  Have you subscribed to this yet?  If you are NOT a StampinUP Demonstrator, you are eligible to get this free newsletter from me.  
You simply need to get signed up!
(Exception to the non-demonstrator rule are my personal downline members.  Those gals can all receive my newsletter as an added perk for signing up to join my team).

If you would like to get my monthly news please do this.......
1)  Click on the "Contact Me" Blue Tab (top left side)
2)  Fill in your name please and for sure your e-mail address
3)  The drop down box that says "What interests you"- click on "request newsletter"
4)  Click on "Send" at the bottom and I will add your e-mail to the "Rubber Stamping World List!!


Thanks very much for blogging with me.  Lori Helvick









No comments:

Post a Comment