Friday, May 13, 2016

Love & Affection Stamp Set, Party Pop-Up Thinlit Die, and Six-Sided Sampler (Retiring)

I made this card for a recent class project (do you know my classes are available in "To-Go"Kits?)
I used the brand new stamp set called "Love & Affection" coming June 1st.
New designer paper and also copper embossing powder are both featured here as well.


Artist- unknown.
Demo swap from On-Stage event in SLC, Utah
I'm very happy that the "Party Pop-Up Thinlit Die" returned in the brand new catalog  :)


Another class project of mine a few weeks back (ask me for details on that "To-Go" Kit!)
I used the "Six-Sided Sampler" Set with the matching "Hexagon Punch"
Both items are retiring very soon so contact me if interested before the end of May



I hope you enjoyed the card samples today.  As always, I'm just an e-mail away if you have any questions and/or comments about this blog post.  Thanks for stopping.......Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment