Thursday, April 21, 2016

"You've Got This", "Bear Hugs", and "Awesomely Artistic" Stamp Sets are sticking around!!

I made this card for a recent class project.  "You've Got This" is in the new book!
Did you know I offer all of my Card Classes "To Go"?
If you live far away, but still would like to stamp with me, please contact me for details.


Display card at On-Stage in Utah.
Designer Unknown.
Both the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder & the "Bear Hugs" set are in the new book!


A demo swap that my friend recd at On-Stage.
Designer Unknown.
I was very happy to see one of my favorite stamp sets, "Awesomely Artistic", in the new book!


Have you seen the Retiring List that Stampin'UP published on Monday?
If you need a copy of that, please let me know.
Thanks for blogging with me today and everyday........Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment