Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Work of Art Stamp Set by StampinUP makes for a CUTE Easter Egg!!

Demo Swap Card by Chris T.
Thank you for sharing this cool Easter Card with our group!

I appreciate all my fellow "Stray Ducklings" (the name of our Peoria area demo group).
We have a lot of talent for sure, and we definitely have some fun when we get together!!

Have you ever thought about becoming a demonstrator to get the great StampinUP discount?
There is a special promotion going on until the end of March thats a super deal.......
Even if you only want to be a demo for a few months, the starter kit is worth it right now!!

Please check out the tab above, visit my StampinUP website for details, or contact me with any questions.
I would LOVE to have you join my team of demonstrators!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment