Saturday, March 26, 2016

Demonstrator Swaps from Peoria, IL- "Circle of Spring" Stamp Set


Made by Kim B.
Featuring "Circle of Spring" from the Annual Catalog

Definitely a fun fold masterpiece!!


Check out how the wreath is suspended by a couple strips of window sheet.


Flower Card- Linda P.
Work of Art (left)- Terese B.
Tag (right side)- Lynn B.


Thank you to these 4 talented "Stray Ducklings" who swapped with us at our local Demonstrator 
Meeting in Central IL (held every other month at the Peoria Library).


I appreciate you blogging with me.  Please take a moment and leave me a note by clicking
the "Contact Me" tab (upper left side).  Simply specify in the "comment section" that you would
like to subscribe to my e-mail newsletter.  I can keep you updated on Stampin'UP news
and other fun tips and tricks!!  Thanks- Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment