Monday, March 14, 2016

Butterfly Thinlit Dies by StampinUP-A "Must Have" for Fluttering Images

I made this card for a recent demo swap.  Inspired by Jan T.
Color Scheme:  Watermelon Wonder and White (Silver Thread & Silver Flower)
I used the "Butterfly Basics" Stamp Set along with the "Butterflies Thinlet Dies".


On this card, I used a retired "Project Life" pre-printed kit.
I used the "Fluttering" Emboss Folder along with the "Butterflies Thinlet Dies".
Color Scheme:  Calypso Coral, White and Daffodil Delight


Again on this card, I used the same retired "Project Life pre-printed kit.
Doesn't that look like I stamped all those Flowers?  Trust me, I did not!!
The Word Window Punch was used together with the "One Big Meaning" Stamp Set



If you have any questions and/or comments about my 3 projects today, please let me know!!
I appreciate you blogging with me........Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment