Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sequin Trim by StampinUP brings a little JOY!

Although I have one Christmas card and one Thank You card today, both use a common embellishment from StampinUP!  The "Sequin Trim" on page 158 in the Annual Catalog can be used as one long pc. or you can separate it for individual sequins in place of jewels or pearls. (both cards did exactly that)

I made the Christmas card with the "Joy" ornament myself, and my friend Karen F. made and sent the thank you card to me.  I love Karen's card layout, and how she made such great use of the Bermuda Bay color Sequin Trim.  Very nice, and thanks to Karen for her inspiration and the "fun mail" I recd.  :)

If you have any questions about the cards or the StampinUP products used, please contact me here or send an EM to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks- Lori Helvick










No comments:

Post a Comment