Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas & New Set- Sky Is The Limit

As I write this post, Christmas 2015 is just about over!  I hope you had a great day with family and friends. Happy New Year next week too.  May 2016 bring you lots of fun times & good health.

Today I'm showing some final Christmas cards and a "Sneak Peek" at a Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  The last card below features "Sky Is The Limit" which is available for FREE with a $50 purchase of StampinUP merchandise.  This Sale-A-Bration set will be here for a Limited Time......January 5th thru Feb. 15th!  (ask me for details).

Thanks very much for stopping by.  Lori



I made this project @ a Card Buffet in Sterling IL.
Thanks Mary & Debbie for such a beautiful card idea!


Creator Unknown
Simple Christmas card idea from a Convention Display.


Creator- Yours truly
Used Gorgeous Grunge & Elegant Dots Emboss Folder
Ask me how you can earn this new stamp set for FREE!








No comments:

Post a Comment