Sunday, November 15, 2015

Square Pillow Box Die & Stamp Fair Pics # 5

Today, I have the last of the projects to show from our Peoria Stamp Fair.  This small and cute box was made from the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die.  We had all 5 of the latest In Colors for the gals to use.  (I have pics below of the Watermelon Wonder and Delightful Dijon).

Also, I have a couple more pictures below of attendees at the Fair.  The other 2 cards are from a display board at the Milwaukee On-Stage event I just got home from.  (More pics to follow from this event).  I had a fun time hanging out with some other StampinUP Demonstrators this weekend!!

Would you like to come along with me to another "On-Stage" event in the future?  I would love to have you join my team of demonstrators so YOU can attend these fun StampinUP events as well.  Please contact me for details.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the pics!!  Lori



Stamp Fair project with Watermelon Wonder


Stamp Fair project with Delightful Dijon


Sheilla is kind of hidden here, but she was the Make N Take
helper at this Stamp Fair card station.


Doris and Barb and the Fall Card Make N Take station.


Display board at Milwaukee.  Demo Artist unknown


Display board at Milwaukee.  Demo Artist unknown.






No comments:

Post a Comment