Friday, October 10, 2014

The Open Sea and Four Feathers

Here are a couple more card displays from our Stamp Fair in Peoria IL.  (Don't worry, I will be running out of those soon) !  LOL

The first card features The Open Sea (pg. 131 Annual Catalog).  Also featured are the Starburst Framelit Dies (pg. 231- AC).  I love, love, LOVE the white bakers twine that the artist used around the whole Starburst Framelit!  Very cool indeed!  It makes me think of the Spirograph designs I used to make as a kid.  (I know I'm really dating myself here) :)

The second card features the Four Feathers Stamp Set shown on page 42 of the Holiday Mini.  The feathers were embossed on a silver foil sheet.  The Feathers Framelits Dies (pg. 42- HM) were used to cut out those 2 individual feathers.  NO "FUSSY CUTTING" REQUIRED!!  Gotta love it!

That's all for today then.  Please check back on Saturday (Oct. 11th) for my "Middle of the Month Markdowns"!!

Thanks- Lori Helvick


Creator- Unknown



Creator- Sheryl D.


No comments:

Post a Comment