Thursday, October 16, 2014

Stars, Gold Soiree Paper, & Ornamental Pine Set

I have 2 Christmas cards to post this time around.  Both cards were displayed at our Peoria Area Stamp Fair on Sept. 27th.  I'm sorry but I don't know who the creator was on either card.

Some StampinUP products used on Card # 1 :

Gold Soiree Paper
Stars Framelit Collection
Bright & Beautiful Set
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder
Brushed Gold Card Stock

Some StampinUP products used on Card # 2 :

Brushed Gold Card Stock
White Vellum Card Stock
Mossy Meadow Card Stock
Ornamental Pine Set

Have you started your Christmas Cards yet?  I hope I'm inspiring you just a bit with all the holiday cards I've been posting lately.  If you have any questions and/or comments I'm just at e-mail away at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com


Thanks very much for stopping by.  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment