Sunday, October 19, 2014

StampinUP Set - For All Things (Times 2)

I have 2 cards to show today featuring the same Holiday Mini stamp set.  Look on page 41 & you will find "For All Things" which is ONE of my current favorites! (smile)

Both these cards were on display at a recent event I went to in Springfield IL.  I think the creator was Julie D. but I'm not for sure.  Anyway, I really liked them both, so wanted to show you my favorite set (right now anyway),  (Times 2) !!

Also, an item used on both cards is Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape.  (pg. 41 Holiday Mini)  I LOVE the colors featured in this 3-Pack.......Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, and Crushed Curry.  I think StampinUP did a great job of pairing these colors together.

If you have any questions about any projects shown, please remember I'm available via e-mail at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thank you.....Lori










No comments:

Post a Comment