Thursday, October 2, 2014

Six-Sided Sampler & Perfect Polka Dots Emboss

Hi there.......this card was a class project a long time ago & I found it when I was organizing & cleaning my stamp room.  I don't think I ever posted it before & although the ribbon has retired- everything else should be current StampinUP product.

The stamps come from Six-Sided Sampler (pg. 146).  Of course I used the matching Hexagon Punch as well (pg. 222).

The Big Shot Embossing Folder used on this card is the Perfect Polka Dots.....an oldie but a goodie!  This is my "go-to" folder I think.

Color scheme:  Soft Suede, Pool Party and White.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to post a comment.  You may do so here, email me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com or call me at 309-221-5241.  Thank you!  Lori

"Take time to LAUGH...it is the music of the soul".










No comments:

Post a Comment