Saturday, October 25, 2014

Merry Everything Bundle & Dracula Punch Art

This Halloween Card I made for a demo friend and wanted to show you the punch art-work.

I used the Merry Everything Bundle which includes a stamp set & tag punch.  Color Scheme:  Naturals White, Black and Real Red.

The 2 eyes were made out of rhinestones which I colored with a black sharpie.  I used the Zig Zag embossing folder for the white background.  Count Dracula's ears were made from the ears off the Owl Builder Punch.

Circle punches were used for the hair, mouth, face and body.  The Triangle Punch made the teeth!  The Deco Labels Collection made the red cape (trust me, it took a little thinking & a couple tries... but it worked).  :)

Of course the red tag was made with a stamp from the Merry Everything Set and cut out with the matching tag punch!  YOU MAY "BUNDLE" THESE 2 ITEMS TOGETHER & SAVE 15%!

Beware of Count Dracula.......Halloween will be here soon!  Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment