Saturday, October 18, 2014

Kinda Eclectic by StampinUP

Today I have a project that was one of our Make-N-Takes at our Peoria IL Stamp Fair (September 27th).  The attendees seemed to like the simplicity of this card which was designed by demo Christine T.

The actual card that opened was the vanilla piece and just the back (1/4 of a sheet of CS) was the blackberry bliss. (see 2nd picture below).  This is a good way to switch up your normal card layering when you have dark colors to work with.  When the part that opens is light in color, it makes for easier writing of course.

Color Scheme:  Blackberry Bliss, Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey & Mossy Meadow.
Black Staz-On for the words.

If you have any questions about this card, please let me know.  Also, I would love to get some feedback from my blog readers about things you would like me to do differently on my blog.  Any suggestions can be e-mailed to me privately at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.......Lori











No comments:

Post a Comment