Sunday, October 26, 2014

Holiday Home Set & Matching Framelit Dies

The 2 cards I have today were both made with the "Bundle" shown on page 16 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Do you still need a copy of this?  (please contact me.... stampinfool2006@yahoo.com)

Anyway, I used the tiny bats and very cute ghost stamps on both these cards.  Also, the black houses were cut out with the Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies.

On the first card I used the Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder and the Brights Color Collection paper shown on page 185 in the Annual Catalog.

For the 2nd card, the circle tag came from a Halloween kit (retired).  The moon was made with a circle punch and masking.  The bigger bat on this card comes from Project Life Holiday Cheer shown on page 35- Holiday Mini.

Please let me know if you have questions about either one of these Halloween cards!

Until tomorrow........HAPPY STAMPING!  Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment