Monday, October 6, 2014

Holiday Home and Motley Monsters DSP

Today I have a Halloween Card to show that was on display at our recent Peoria Stamp Fair.  Creator was Nikki L.  Thanks very much for sharing!

Color Scheme:  Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake and Black.

Nikki used the Holiday Home Set for the bats and the pumpkin.  The house was cut out with the Homemade Holiday Framelits Die.  (pg. 16 Holiday Mini).  She also used the Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper & the White/Tangerine Two-Tone Trim (both found on page 45 in the same catty).

Thanks very much for stopping by.  If you still need a Holiday Mini Catalog or Annual Catalog (& dont already have a StampinUP Demo that you use) please contact me for your free book!

Lori Helvick
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

or visit my on-line store at www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

"Take the time to be GRATEFUL....it is the key to GREAT joy".








2 comments:

  1. I like the inspirational thoughts at the end you have added. JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JT- I got a pretty nice B-Day card with those verses added. I have only 2 left for 2 more blog posts!

      Delete