Monday, October 27, 2014

Fun Fall Framelits Dies & Halloween Street

The 2 Halloween cards today were passed out to friends a few days ago, but I still wanted to show you the ideas.

The first one I made at a Card Buffet in Sterling IL.  If you live close to that town, please let me know and I can hook you up with Debbie and Mary (both StampinUP demos).  They really put on quite the spread at their monthly Card Buffets!

The 2 ghosts were cut out with the Fun Fall Framelits Dies.  Black Card Stock sponged with white ink really made a great dresser to hold these ghosts!!

The second card features the single stamp called Halloween Street on page 47 in the Holiday Mini.  I used some retired items to finish off this card, but hey sometimes you just have to do that to use up neat things :)

Thank you for blogging with me on a regular basis.........I hope you are getting some good inspiration.  Lori











No comments:

Post a Comment