Sunday, October 12, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die & Pop-Up Festival of Trees

These pictures shown today were taken in Springfield IL at a Holiday Stamping Event put on by some StampinUP Demos in that area.

I went with a couple friends (Bonnie A. and Nancy L.- see pics below).  Also, I met a new friend there (one of the organizers) named Alison Stachera.  She made the samples I'm sharing today.  I told Alison, I would give her the credit for her work & share her blog information.  Please ck it out:
alisonstachera.blogspot.com

Thanks very much for stopping by........Lori


Bonnie A.
 

Nancy L.
 

Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die
 

Festival of Trees & matching Tree Punch
 

Front of the card with Festival of Trees
 

Inside of the card with the trees popping out when opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment