Sunday, August 27, 2017

Diagonal Easel Card w/ Butterfly Dies Makes for a FABULOUS FUN FOLD!!

This is the inside view of my card.  I used the "Awesomely Artistic" Stamp Set
The pretty background is the "Delightful Daisy" Designer Series Paper

And of course the front of my card features the "Butterflies Thinlits Dies"
I used So Saffron Card Stock for the 2 big ones & Silver Glimmer Paper for the 2 small ones.

This is sort of a view from the side.  I scored the front of the card in 2 equal diagonal sections.
See how the fun fold is coming together here?

Who ever I send this card to, will be able to display the card open as above in this picture.
Hence the name "Diagonal Easel Card" !!


PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MY FABULOUS FUN FOLD CARD PROJECT.  HERE ARE 3 KEY STAMPINUP ITEMS I USED TODAY.  YOU CAN ORDER FROM MY ON-LINE STORE 24/7 BY CLICKING ON THE "SHOP NOW" TAB.
ALSO, CLICKING ON THE PRODUCTS BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO MY WEBSITE.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR STOPPING......LORI HELVICK

 
144137
Beautiful Delightful Daisy Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment