Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stampin' Tuesday Trick #4- One Sheet Wonder w/ New Eastern Palace Specialty Paper

SNEAK PEEK FOR YOU HERE........

Check out some new StampinUP products that will be in the new catalog on June 1st!!






My end of the month video features:  Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper, Eastern Beauty Stamp Set w/ matching dies, and a couple new In Colors!!

I have "still pictures" today of 5 card projects from my "One Sheet Wonder".  Please check back tomorrow for the other 5 cards.

If you have any questions at all, let me know.  My 12 x 12 pattern for the cut out pcs. will be shown tomorrow as well.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the video with 10 card ideas using upcoming goodies!!  Lori


CARD #1  4 fun layers of dies and circles
This card was very simple, but one of my favorites!!

CARD #2  I used Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim in 2 different spots on this card.
Behind the blue flower, I put glue dots down and then worked the ribbon around in a circle.

CARD #3  At the bottom I cut 2 different die images in the vanilla & dapper denim.
I just added the very small stamped images too.

CARD #4  At the bottom, there are 3 "Banners" in Dapper Denim.
I used that same die shown at the top & just cut off pcs. of it.

CARD #5  The "Sparkle" Embossing Folder was used on the designer paper here.
Yes, it will be returning in the new annual catalog.






No comments:

Post a Comment