Thursday, April 27, 2017

Saying Goodbye to "Love Sparkles" & "Happy Happenings" by StampinUP

This card features the "Bokeh" Technique and was made by Debbie Kramer of Sterling, IL
She used the sentiment set from the Occasions Catalog called "Love Sparkles"
It will NOT be carried over to the new book.

This is my attempt at the "Bokeh" Technique, but it didn't turn out as well.
I used the retiring set called "Happy Happenings" from the Annual Catalog.
Color Scheme:  Watermelon Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach & White

Here are both cards side by side.
This project was done at my recent "Technique Geek" class & the gals really thought it was fun!


Thank you Debbie for your inspiration and for sharing this technique with me and the rest of the
Stray Ducklings Demo Group!!  You QUACK (I mean ROCK)  Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment