Sunday, April 30, 2017

Last Chance Favorite: Nailed It Stamp Set by StampinUP (On Sale!)

As a demonstrator, I USUALLY don't continue using products after they retire.  I might have to make an exception when it comes to "Nailed It" though.  (I LOVE this for masculine cards)  This stamp set and matching framelits are retiring and WILL NOT be in the new Annual Catalog coming out June 1st.  The bad news is the "Build It Framelit Dies" have sold out already! (I know, so sad-- & I apologize).  The good news is the "Nailed It" Stamp Set in clear mount is reduced to $15.75 now instead of $21.00......get it while you still can and save a little moola in the process!  :)   I hope you enjoy todays' class project for my gals.  If you live in Central IL and do not have a demonstrator already please contact me for a class schedule.  I have them in Mapleton, Morton, Peoria, Knoxville and sometimes Pekin on a monthly basis.  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment