This card was designed by Kelly Irish but made by me during a basket swap.
The "Faux Tile" Technique is easier than it looks!
1) You score your card stock (this is done in 1 inch squares).
2) Stamp your images so your pretend grout lines stay un-inked
3) Apply Versamark over the whole paper & clear embossing powder & heat set.
4) Repeat that- Versamark, clear powder, heat set.
5) Finish your card with any embellishments you would like.
I made this simple Birthday Card & I want to point out the retiring products:
--Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack
--Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies
--Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
--Handheld Stapler W/ Silver Mini Staple
If you have a question and/or comment about either project, please contact me here or write to:
Enjoy your weekend and STAMP HAPPY!! Lori