Sunday, February 26, 2017

Cool Treats Stamp Set and Frozen Treats Framelits Dies by StampinUP

I made this card for our last "Stray Ducklings" Demonstrator Swap.
Are you a StampinUP Demo who lives in Central IL?  
Contact me for our next mtg. date and YOU can join us too!

Color Scheme:  Pumpkin Pie, White, Real Red, Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay & Crumb Cake

I used the Cool Treats Bundle on both these card samples (pg. 32-Occasions)
The "Confetti" Embossing Folder made the textured pattern on the white layer.
I also used the Layering Ovals Framlits Dies & White Thick Bakers Twine on this card.

Color Scheme:  Watermelon Wonder, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, & White


If you have questions and/or comments on my projects today, please let me know.
I would be glad to read your feedback!  Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment