I adapted an old sketch or template to make this card.
StampinUP Products used:
- Pumpkin Pie, Dapper Denim, & Old Olive Ink Pads
- Old Olive and White Card Stock
- 3/8 Ruched Ribbon (Dapper Denim)
- Swirly Scribbles Thinlits
- Super Duper Stamp Set
- Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set
- Large Polka Dot Emboss Folder
- Punches: Blossom Bunch, Owl Builder, 1" Circle, Duet Banner
This card was cased (copied and selectively edited)
2 Layers of Dapper Denim card stock was used along with a bit of White & Peekaboo Peach
Markers were used to make the two-tone words.
Gold Metallic Thread and Metallic Enamel Shapes were used to embellish this card
Questions? Comments? Want to say hello?
Please don't be afraid to weigh in here or send an email to:
Thank you for stopping......Lori