Wednesday, January 25, 2017

"Inside The Lines" Designer Series Paper very popular on these 2 cards!!

Demonstrator Swap made by Sheryl D. 
She made great use of the Sale-A-Bration "freebie" Inside The Lines
Sheryl used different shades of green for the color and also textured the paper w/ the 
Petal Burst Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
Of course the ever popular Dragonfly Dreams from the Occasions Catalog was used as well.


I made this card when I went to the November On-Stage event in WI.
I added a layer of Pear Pizzazz Card Stock when I got home & assembled my card.
The "Inside The Lines" Designer Series Paper was colored in partially with the new
Watercolor Pencils (pg. 24- Occasions Catalog)
The words on this card came from the Dragonfly Dreams also.


If you have a question about either of these fun cards- please let me know.
I am happy to help anyway I can!  Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment