Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Watercolor Words Stamp Set and Purse Card Holders made from DSP

This card was a recent class project.
We used  "By The Shore" Designer Series Paper
The sentiment comes from the stamp set "Watercolor Words"
Punches used:  Banner Triple and Balloon Bouquet


Here are 12 gifts I made over the last week!!
These cute purses will hold our regular size cards  (at least 6 of those w/ envelopes)


I used retired StampinUP Seam Binding for the purse straps.
I decorated each purse front differently with various StampinUP Punches


My friend and downline Bonnie A. showed this idea at a recent demonstrator meeting.
Way too cute huh?


My CURRENT favorite paper pack is the one I used for these purses.
You can find the "Floral Boutique" DSP on page 172 in the Annual Catalog


Bonnie showed several of us, and I would like to show several of you just how easy this is!!
Please contact me here, or send an email to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com


I appreciate you blogging with me.  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment