Wednesday, December 7, 2016

"Fresh Fruit" by StampinUP is Yummy in the Wintertime!!



This card was a recent class project in Morton, IL with my gals.
I wanted something other than a Christmas card so came up with this tri-fold.
The "fake strawberry" on the right will hold the card closed when the green square is tucked under!

For that "fake strawberry", I used the Sweetheart Punch and then embossed dots on it by 
using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
The Blossom Bunch Punch was used to make the topper for the strawberry.

Other StampinUP Products I used:
Card Stock-  Real Red, Garden Green, White
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
Watercolor Words Stamp Set
Layering Squares Framelits

Please let me know if you have other questions about this card, or the StampinUP products used.
I appreciate you stopping by today.  Now, go stamp something!!  (smile)
Lori Helvick- demo since 1999




No comments:

Post a Comment