Sunday, November 6, 2016

Jar of Love Stamp Set & Love for my StampinUP Family (Part 1)

"Jar of Love" Stamp Set & matching "Everyday Jars Framelits"
are featured in this card project.



I just returned from a StampinUP event in Madison WI with these great friends!
Sitting:  (l to r) Kim Baker, Bonnie Alexander, and myself
Standing:  (l to r) Laura Roethle, Kelly Irish, and Sheryl Diemer

Not a very good picture of me but it is what it is!
I didn't want to take the time for "do-overs" because of the line that was waiting.



Not only do I love to stamp, but I love StampinUP- & all of the great friends I have because of it!
Both my customer friends & demonstrator friends mean the world to me.
During the next few days I will feature more pictures of my StampinUP Family (Demos)
Please check back daily to see how much fun we had at the On-Stage Event!!  

Thank you- Lori








No comments:

Post a Comment