Monday, November 14, 2016

Flourish Thinlits Dies by StampinUP used for 2 separate cards

I made this card with an old catalog layout I found.
I switched the ribbon and paper colors to be current instead of the retired items I saw in book
Of course the flower & leaf were cut out with the featured "Flourish Thinlits"
The sentiment comes from the set "Flourishing Phrases" which matches the dies.
Check out the StampinUP Bundle sold on page 49 in the Annual Catalog.


This was a card swap that a demo friend received.
The Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set & Flourish Thinlits Dies Bundle was used.
The sentiment comes from the "Better Together" Stamp Set shown on pg. 83 (AC)


Thanks very much for blogging with me.  Check back tomorrow when I begin to post some Washi Tape ideas!!  Our Stray Ducklings Demonstrator Group in Central IL
had a swap with a Washi Tape theme :)   Stay tuned.........Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment