Sunday, May 15, 2016

Saying Goodbye to the Word Window Punch & Some Other Fun StampinUP Products!

These 3 gift bags were all made by my demo friend, Debbie Kramer of Sterling, IL.  She used the retiring "Word Window Punch" to make the opening that holds the card.  How cute is that?  We all have some Designer Series Paper we need to use up, right?  This is a great way to put all that fabulous paper to good use that we tend to hoard!  (smile)  Hey, I'm definitely guilty myself......


It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack (retiring)
Lucky Stars Embossing Folder & Balloon Celebration


It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack (retiring)
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (retiring)


Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper (retiring)
Elegant Dots Embossing Folder 


Thanks very much for stopping by.  Please tell a friend about my blog & subscribe so you will not miss any future blog posts.  (simply enter your email in the box to the right of this post and click on subscribe so you will receive an EM notice when I post).  Thank you-  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment