Monday, May 23, 2016

New Hostess Set by StampinUP- "Love You Lots"

I used the new stamp set called "Love You Lots" for both card projects today.
Also featured here is the new Washi Tape "Playful Palette"
Color Scheme:  Black, Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron, White, and Peekabo Peach


Along with "Love You Lots" I used the "Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack"
Also, there is a strip of the brand new 3/8" Ruched Ribbon in the In Color- Flirty Flamingo
I love the elephant and the tiny mouse in this set!


With the start of a brand new catalog season very soon, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my downline, customers/friends, blog readers, and demo friends for your support.  Since I began my StampinUP journey in 1999 I have met some great friends that I wouldn't have met otherwise if not for this awesome company that I "work" for.  I've always had another FT job but SU is definitely what I like to call my "fun job".  It would not be nearly as much fun without all of you to share my passion with.

  I'm certainly not a top demo in the company, but I do truly love what I do.  I keep plugging away with what I have time for, and every once in awhile hopefully I can give you a little inspiration or teach you a new tip or trick that you didn't know before.  Thanks to all of you for allowing me to pursue this part time and "fun job".  Get the theme I'm going with here people?.......  "Love You Lots"      Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment