Friday, May 6, 2016

"In the Meadow" Stamp Set by Stampin'UP is sticking around.......

I have a couple more On-Stage demo swaps to share with you today.  The first card features a stamp set from the Occasions Catalog that is carried over in the Annual Catalog.  This beautiful mountain range image comes from the set "In the Meadow".  This swap was made by Darlene Young.



This swap was made by Bev Boyd.



The next 4 cards were featured in my "Misted Block" video a few days ago.  I had a couple gals ask me if I could post them other than in the video.  Ask, and you shall receive!!

Brand New Stamp Sets used:
Left- Confetti Celebration
Right- Marquee Messages


Brand New Stamp Sets used:
Left- Love and Affection
Right- Moroccan Nights


If you have not watched my video for these cards yet (May 4th) please go back and take a look-see. Also, if you would take a couple minutes and subscribe to my "You Tube Channel" that would be appreciated as well.  Thanks for stopping by.......now go stamp something!!  Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment