Sunday, April 3, 2016

"Watercolor Words" and "Tag Talk" Stamp Sets Make 2 Simple Birthday Cards--

Made by Bonnie A.
She used a little washi tape, White 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, & Sequin Trim to embellish.
The Watercolor Words Set is sold on page 117 in the Annual Catalog.


Made by yours truly
I used "Its My Party Designer Series Paper" with the 1 in. square punch x 9 !
The birthday verse at the bottom is in "Tag Talk" (pg. 60- Annual Catalog)

I did C.A.S.E. my card but I can't remember who from now.  I switched up colors and such
 to make it my own "Lori's Stampin Creation!  (smile)

Some say that to CASE is to "copy and share everything".
My personal favorite though is to "copy and selectively edit".

Thanks for blogging with me on a daily basis.......Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment