Monday, April 4, 2016

Party Pop-Up Thinlits Die and Rubber Stamping World Newsletter

Beginning very soon, I will be sending out a stamping newsletter once a month (on or around the 5th). If you are NOT a StampinUP Demonstrator, but enjoy stamping and/or scrapping, please get signed up so you won't miss out on Issue # 1. (the exception to this will be my downline members who will automatically be included- whether you want to be or not).  Wink, Wink

So to get signed up to receive "Rubber Stamping World" via e-mail, please click on "email me" to the right of this post. Then check under "What interests you" and "Request My Newsletter". Simply fill out the boxes, and most importantly your e-mail address so you can be included every month.  Thank you!   I look forward to keeping you updated in the "Rubber Stamping World". 



A recent class project inspired by Patsy W.
Love that "Party Pop-Up Thinlit Die" don't you?
The Occasions Catalog will end on May 31st so don't forget to get this die if you don't already own it!

I appreciate you stopping by.  Please let me know if you have any questions about todays' project
or my stamping newsletter starting SOON!!  Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment